- Develop, maintain and optimize robust and highly scalable machine learning-based solutions and platform
- Design and implement machine learning pipelines which include offline model training and online model serving
- Work on the features store for users to use online and offline features easily in machine learning applications
- Identify the key metrics of machine learning projects and build an accessible visualisation platform
- Compression and optimisation of machine learning platforms to be able to meet the online training requirements of models
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of machine learning web applications and automation tools
- Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Math, EE or similar field.
- Solid platform development experience, familiar with multi-threaded programming, memory management, design patterns and Linux development environment, clear understanding and good experience in high concurrent program development and GPU management.
- Solid software engineering and coding skills. In addition to Python, experience in at least one backend language like Go, Scala, Java or other is required
- Solid understanding of deep learning theory and the existing frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with cloud-based big data such as Spark, Flink and others is a plus
- Familiar with Web Frameworks such as Flask, Django and other Go web frameworks is a plus
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205