- Nearest MRT: JurongEast
- Automate via orchestration and DevOps tooling
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test ML/AI software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers from other departments to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Experience with setting up Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline.
For Software architecture design:
- Knows pros and cons of software architecture design and which scenario to select. Advocate of modular software design.
- Good coding practices and understand meaning of clean code. Understand and apply SOLID principles
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and experience in writing test scripts
- Plan for release, code review, managing pull requests and etc
- Software benchmarking and evaluation
- Software optimization
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience on database.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience on data-preprocessing (regulation expression, outliers analysis/detection, missing data filling)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, statistics.
- Software engineering or software development experience in making AI/ML models production ready
- Programming Languages: Python, C/C++, SQL, java scripting.
- Intermediate to Advanced competency
- Ensure technical soundness of projects and yet able to bring idea generation and creativity at the Digital Labs
- Comfortable using Linux OS platform and Unix based systems
- Advocate of open source
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Machine Learning Software Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423