Our client engages with Industry and SMEs to help them going through the digital transformation is looking for talented Malware Analyst to be part of the exciting team in Singapore.
What the role is about?
- Actively involved in online research of latest cyber threats against existing and emerging info-communication technologies.
- Analyse feeds and events to develop local threat landscape of sectors.
- Liaise with technology companies to identify potential defense against evolving cyber threats.
- Deliver case studies to management stakeholders.
- Examine malicious executable files to understand inner working completely to create system defense signatures.
- Study machine codes under different CPUs' architectures (such as x86, MIPS and ARM)
- Determine root cause of incidents and draft report
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimun years of experience with application, system and network security.
- Experience with broadcast and telecommunication architecture
- Goof knowledge of OS internals, assembly language and understanding of malware, rootkits and botnets.
- Understand communication protocols to perform deep-dive network forensic analysis for intrusion detection.
- Experience with malware analysis, computer/mobile forensics and network traffic analysis.
- Experience with tools for reverse engineering, forensics and pcap.
- Experience with tools for creating system and network defense signature such as Yara and Snort.
- Knowledge of hacker methodology, tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exciting Career Awaits! What's next?
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289