- Should have the leadership skills to manage engineering sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Should be able to prepare, review and approve project specifications and procedure for Piping activities for Oil & Gas (Offshore and Onshore) EPC Projects during bidding phase as well as during project execution.
- Should have capability to direct, review and approve Piping design and changes.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Materials
- Should be familiar with all international codes and standards - IEC, ISA, NEC, API, ASME, ASTM etc. including design engineering practices of Shell, BP, Maersk and other leading Operating Clients.
- Should be able to present findings to clients for Piping discipline scope.
- Should be able to consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Should be able to handle engineering tools - PDMS, CAESAR II etc
- Should be able to check Piping deliverables and ensure compliance to applicable codes and standards and project specification requirements.
- Should be capable of resolving issues related to Piping design, installation, and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Should have worked as lead on Piping Engineer in EPC Project (Offshore - FPSO)
- Should have worked with reputed engineering company for minimum10+ years
- Site construction experience will be an added advantage
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855