- Conduct IT audits, advisory and investigation work that require high degree of IT audit specialized knowledge and experiences
- Provide overall support to the Internal Audit Group as well as the Audit Committee
- Carry out and complete assigned work with utmost professional attitude and standards, meeting project timelines and perform any other related duties as assigned by Internal Audit management
- Minimum of 4 years of IT audit experience in major public accounting firm/public listed conglomerate/ Singapore government agencies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms
- Able to work independently, a good team player and resourceful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with CISA, CIA or CFE certifications or IT operational or IT audit experience would have an advantage
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536