- Assemble, calibrate, tune and test a variety of MS (Mass Spectrometry) products
- Repair and troubleshoot complex instruments which operates at the borders of physics, chemistry, precision mechanical engineering and ultra-sensitive electronics technology
- Work closely with engineering to develop and improve test methodology to improve cycle time and yield of instruments through value stream mapping.
- Operate in ISO9001/13485 environment
- Support daily build and test activities and new product introduction if any
- Occasionally may be identified to participate in customer/field installation program
- Flexible to cross train to support other tasks as required
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as technicians for complex instruments or integrated systems
- Experience in GCMS/LCMS testing will be an added advantage
- Possess strong engineering and analytical skills and experience in FMEA and problem solving
- Strong team player. Hands on person.
- Passionate about overcoming tough technical challenges
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551