* Support Regional Managers with specific projects or partners, e.g within China, for the APAC region, such as China
* Liaise with vendors and customers in China in their native language to facilitate discussion for certain projects.
* Create and optimize marketing and science-related materials in Chinese and English for use on online platforms in China and other APAC markets.
* Help arrange and plan APAC workshops, meeting, and events with partners/distributors and Key Opinion Leaders (Doctors).
* Coordinate activities and projects with Marketing and other departments at Company HQ.
* Update and distribute necessary documents in order to facilitate transparency on key issues.
* You will be required to travel to countries in APAC up to 20% of the time.
* Background from working / studying in an international environment
* Language proficiency (oral and written) in English and Chinese (Min. B4 for GCE O Level Chinese, HSK Level 5 or equivalent) to generate content in both languages for APAC markets.
* Comfortable with using Chinese to liaise directly with non-English speaking vendors and counterparts in China
* Experience in social media and online marketing
* Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). Bonus: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
* 2-3 years' work experience within marketing and scientific communication in Life Science
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205