If you live and brief marketing, we need to talk.
Our client is a European company provides unique solution that include e-payment service, data management & fuel e-voucher for fleet or vehicle as well as credit facility to SME is looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for increasing and growing the leads for inbound sales and creating brand awareness in the market.
To be successful in this role, you should have hand on experience in creation and implementation of marketing plan (partnership and sponsoring) and help the company to build and maintain consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Brand development
- Develop digital marketing
- Lead synergies with other business partners/distributors
- University Degree or MBA + working experience overseas or international company
- Dynamic and driven individual
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- More than 10 years of experience in marketing for B2B
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personally
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289