- Manages MRO inventory management programs include cycle count processes, FIFO, serialization, Excess and Obsolete (E&O), inventory reconciliation, inventory counts and adjustments, and stocking levels optimization
- Be the subject matter expert with the ERP system (SAP), resolving inventory discrepancies, while implementing systematic improvements.
- Perform root cause investigations of complex inventory discrepancies and suggest corrective actions.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for Warehouse.
- Creates and analyzes weekly reports to review activity and performance to develop inventory plan. Identifies trends and work with peers to offer guidance in process and procedure improvements.
- Supports special departmental project initiatives around cost reduction, process improvement, and new system enhancements.
- Coordinates the selection and implementation of latest digital solutions to drive improvement in the warehouse operations.
- Create reports and data sets to support the overall operations and maintenance department to identify process gaps, inventory aging, and consolidation activities.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Supply Chain or Business
- 3 to 5 years' experience in warehouse & inventory management or supply chain operations.
- Experience in SAP, Ariba, GEP (SMART) and Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced data analytics using Power BI and MS Access / Excel
- Exposure in applying advanced technologies for Warehouse operations will be a plus.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855