- Main responsibility is to lead a team of engineers to develop functional manufacturing tests of high-speed critical components in the SoCs.
- Responsible for functional test development of latest 7nm MPSoC products and beyond
- Work on complex SoC design with multiple mixed-signal IPs, advanced ARM/Microblaze processors, high-speed communication interfaces, DDR memory, programmable logic FPGA and more.
- Both HW and embedded SW skills will be used to debug complex system.
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in RTL design and/or HW functional verification
- Solid understanding of digital/mixed-signal design, static timing analysis and timing closure techniques
- Fluency in writing synthesizable RTL; Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Experience with post-silicon debug and bench equipment (e.g., oscilloscope and logic analyser)
- Strong technical ability to lead a team of engineers with the focus on high-speed mixed-signal IPs and SoC System-level tests
- Knowledgeable in high speed serial protocols (SATA, PCI Express, Interlaken, Ethernet, USB, etc.) is strongly desirable
- Experience with High Speed Giga Bit Transceivers (GT) is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in DDR4/DDR3 protocol, calibration and training is strongly desirable
- Strong knowledge of advanced processor and embedded C programming
- Good understanding of how HW and SW work together in SoC/embedded system
- Experience with FPGA design flow and timing closure is strongly desirable
- Experience in using simulation/emulation environments for pre-silicon validation is desired
- Good communication skills, works well in a group environment that spans across continents
- Comfortable in Linux environment and writing/using scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, etc
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551