In this role, you will design and build iOS mobile application, work and collaborate with cross-functional team to analyze, design and ship new features. Additionally, you will have full responsibility for mobile application development to build and publish applications in the App Store. Consistently, you shall implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following pre-requisites:
- Hand on experience in the full life cycle of iOS application development
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK's, iOS Studio, Gradle, CI/CD, Swift
- Ecplise & ANT based built system
- Hybrid with Corddova, JQuery based app development
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958