- Gather requirements from clients and users, and the solution architect may examine existing systems and programs to identify areas for improvement and integration.
- Develop specifications, for example, User Requirement Specification, Functional Design Specification, and Software Design Specification. The solution architect may also develop schedules and plans.
- Design software solutions, which include architecture, user interface, database, and work flows.
- Lead development teams by overseeing development activities, answering questions, and helping to resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Interface with clients from requirements gathering to project handover and post-implementation support.
- Manage external vendors (software or platform providers)
- At least 5 years work experience
- Project experience in oil and gas, energy, or logistics industry
- Project experience with software design and development, and familiar with SDLC
- Microsoft .Net framework and C# programming
- Mobile (Android) App design and development
- Web application development on cloud platforms (e.g. OutSystems, Mendix, Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, K2)
- Software architecture knowledge and skills
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552