Role: The client is seeking an Android and IOS Mobile Developer for their successful Mobile payment product.
Domain: Digital Identity and Security ranging from mobile connectivity, IoT, banking & payment to government solutions.
Required Skills: Android, Java, Objective-C, C++, Swift, IOS, Mobile SDK
· Participate in design, implementation, and validation of mobile SDK and application within the R&D project team structure in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards
· Participate in the design and development of mobile SDKs
· Contribute to the improvement of existing technology platform/baseline and development methodology through prototyping and patent proposal
· Troubleshoot and SL3 support for our customer
· Degree in Information Security / Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or related fields.
· Good knowledge of mobile development in Android, especially on relevant core platform technologies.
· Proficient in Java, Kotlin
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in mobile technologies, and minimum 5 years overall work experience.
· Proficient in C development is a plus
· Knowledge on iOS is a plus
· Good interest in mobile applications ecosystem
· Knowledge of OO design and programming skills
· Knowledge of unit testing and test automation
· Experience with continuous integration and build automation Jenkins and Gradle
· Experience in working with agile methodologies, i.e. SCRUM
· Motivated self-starter, good logical, creative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001