The role will initially be the sole pure ReactNative Mobile App Developer in the organisation and will involve working on a variety of projects of varying sizes, writing apps to work in conjunction with APIs that our Back-End team develop. We develop both internal and customer-facing applications. We are looking to develop cross platform mobile apps, targeting both iOS and Android devices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who has a great personality to complement our friendly and open team of developers. As this will initially be the sole role of a dedicated mobile app developer, the ideal candidate is expected to be proficient in their field and serve as an expert on mobile app development, and able to eventually lead additional mobile app developers as the team grows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop mobile apps in ReactNative.
- Actively participate in analysis, design, coding and testing phase.
- Write clean, scalable code
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of issues in existing solutions.
- Participate in R&D effort on new and exciting technologies.
- Propose suggestions to enhance existing solutions.
- Communicate task priorities and progress frequently to all stakeholders.
- Proficient at developing in ReactNative (at least 3 years of experience)
- Proven ability in integrating mobile applications with backend services (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL technologies knowledge).
- Sound knowledge of mobile application development, targeting cross platform development (iOS and Android).
- analytical and problem-solving skills and good team player with good communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic know how of Agile process and practices
- A relevant Diploma, Degree or demonstratable experience
Advantageous but not mandatory:
- Experience using source control with Git
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
- Enjoy solving problems, choosing the simplest and most elegant approach over the complex one. You appreciate other people's input and adapt your designs if a better solution comes to light.
- Have a thirst for knowledge that keeps you abreast of the latest technology and you will spread your knowledge through the team, encouraging the best engineering practices.
- You will need to be a multi-tasker and understand the importance of business requirements and working in a fast pace business environment.
- Have proven industry experience working on products that are in production environments.
- Good communication skills
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194