2 positions for Android and IOS developer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop full stack mobile apps.
- Actively participate in analysis, design, coding and testing phase.
- Write clean, scalable code
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of issues in existing solutions.
- Participate in R&D effort on new and exciting technologies.
- Propose suggestions to enhance existing solutions.
- Communicate task priorities and progress frequently to all stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of mobile application development, targeting cross platform development (iOS or Android).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and good team player with good communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic know how of Agile process and practices
- A relevant Diploma, Degree or demonstratable experience
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: Arvinclark.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Sombilla, Arvin Clark
Registration Number: R1222536
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536