Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for our Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics.
- perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across Client development sites. Communicate across these disciplines and sites.
- provide technical support (3rd level) to Client production sites as well as to the field / customer sites
- commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- help to organize and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- take part in conceptual and architectual design work together with the Client development sites.
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- More then 3 years work experience , but not a absolute must
- Work experience with Semicon equipment or similar
Expertise and methodology
- Control theory
- Motion control
- Sensorics and motors
- Basic understanding to electronics
- Tools: Matlab
Nice to have
- Software development: basics in C++ (object oriented programming)
- Mechanics, Dynamics
- Vision competences
Other requirement criteria
- Intercultural competences due to global setup
- High level of empowerment and assertiveness
- Solid communication skills and team player
- Willing to travel to occasionally
- Willing to travel to production sites in Asia on request
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194