- Install and configure software, hardware and network.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Technical documentation of manuals and IT policies.
- Update Symantec Endpoint Antivirus Definition for servers and clients (SEPM).
- Monitor the network and system security such as user login/logout.
- Record daily network activity such as switch port up/down.
- Review overall firewall rules and update as per client requirements.
- Ensure network efficiency and availability for entire infrastructure.
- Document and update system inventory for Network switches, Firewall, Servers and workstations.
- Update windows security patches as per requirement and client request.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system administration and networking.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Professional certifications in MCSA and CCNA a must.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096