- Communicate with non-English speaking internal/external customers/teams in Japan via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation)
- Proactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers' Service Level expectations
- Use standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
- Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
- To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
- Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Japanese (JLPT Level 1 or equivalent) as the incumbent is expected to communicate verbally and in writing with non-English speaking internal/external customers/teams in Japan
- Knowledge of Networking basic, TCP/IP, and CISCO products
- Ability to diagnose WAN/LAN network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and WAPs
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools and techniques and ability to operate with a business mindset that complements one's functional specialty and keeps it in a business context
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused, and desire to learn about new technologies
- A team player who is willing to cooperate and facilitate among the various communities
- An active listener who is warm, friendly and has a clear telephone voice.
- Be able to work on rotating shifts (12hours).
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914