- Proactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers' Service Level expectations.
- Use standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults.
- Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause.
- To effectively manage service providers and vendors.
- Communicate with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting, notification and escalation).
- Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets.
- Diploma or Degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency (spoken and written) in Japanese (JLPT N1 or equivalent) to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Knowledge of Networking basic, TCP/IP, and CISCO products.
- Ability to diagnose WAN/LAN network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and WAPs.
- Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours day and night).
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247