- Provide assistance in developing infrastructure designs and drive technical delivery of projects.
- Provide infrastructure maintenance support for problem management and incident escalation
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date LAN/WAN/DC/Wireless topology database, technological roadmaps and hardware life-cycle updates and inventories.
- Participate in RFI/RFP evaluation process for contractor/technology selection.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Provide infrastructure maintenance support for problem management and incident escalation.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of network infrastructure and associated systems, such as routers, switches, F5 load balancers, Palo Alto firewall, Cisco ASA firewall, Cisco Sourcefire IPS, Infoblox DHCP/DNS, Cisco ISE and associated software tools.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552