The Infrastructure Engineer (Network) is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the company's global network.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan, organize, consolidate project requirements & effort from various product or service owners and develop a project tracking plan.
2. Design and implement new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
3. Participate as a key contributor in Disaster Recovery Exercise.
4. Install, configure and support network equipment including but not limited to routers, firewalls, switches, WAN accelerators etc.
5. Procure network equipment and manage subcontractors involved with network installation.
6. Maximize network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting with periodic reporting of health status and capacity management.
7. Arrange scheduled upgrades, incident management, and perform pre-emptive firmware upgrades where necessary.
8. Vulnerabilities Assessment and Remediation.
1. Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Professional qualifications such as CCNA/P, MCSA/E, CISSP are advantages.
3. At least 3 years of relevant experience with good and diversified knowledge in IT infrastructure network.
4. Relevant working experience in more than one of the following technologies:
Cisco Router configurations in MPLS, BGP, EIRRP routing protocols.
Extreme or Cisco switches.
SilverPeak WAN accelerators.
Aruba Wireless LAN.
F5 LTM in Access Policy Manager (VPN), GSLB, DNS, DNSSEC.
FortiGate, Palo-Alto, Barracuda Firewalls.
IP Telephony - Mitel.
Solarwinds Monitoring Tools.
Security platform such as CyberArk, 2FA, ForceScout.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194