A leading Cloud connectivity company is growing their footprint in the region and is now on the search for a passionate Network Operations Engineer to be part of their exciting team.
Being a Network Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the Network Infrastructure on the hardware that supports the customer and internal core network services. This hardware contains routers, switches, servers, firewalls and other supporting hardware equipment.
This role will over a broad and diverse function while working in a lean and small team to support the region. Hence you will be:
- Monitor all Core network elements to act on, and solve all network related incidents;
- Troubleshoot customer related incidents;
- Perform technical provisioning for all products that are not yet standardized or automated;
- Perform planned and proactive actions in order to keep the network (elements) running at the highest possible availability;
- Be the last technical point of escalation for the support engineers
- Project management engagement
What should you have to be successful in this role:
- CCNP certified or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience within a NOC environment;
- Excellent knowledge of: Ethernet based products, Access networking technologies Routers, switches, VPN solutions, Network management systems / tools
- Strong Communication skills
- Team player and the ability to work under pressure;
- Analytical & precise with an eye for detail while keeping an overview;
- Proven skills in coaching and training of technical staff;
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289