Due to expansion we currently have a need for an experienced Network Manager to sit onsite at our client's offices in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a Networking professional looking to grow their managerial skills.
Responsibilities will entail:
- Manage Network Delivery team including people management, training and development and technical support.
- Capacity reporting and technical recommendations.
- Vendor management, change control, and process improvement.
- Working with our customer on projects and technical solutions producing configuration and installation documentation, carrying out network design, specification and configuration.
- Troubleshooting network problems, researching specific solutions and projects, Managing network changes in accordance with any required change management process
- Technical authority for our team of 2nd and 3rd line engineers
- Representing company on customers site.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in leading technical teams.
- Excellent people manager
- Strong understand of ITIL best practices
- Cisco qualifications in routing, switching (desirable); at least 5 years hands on
- CCNP Certification
- Able to start immediate
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536