The Operations Specialist will be joining a reputable US MNC in managing the operations of an outsource team.
- Liaise with Outsource Executives for daily deployment schedule to ensure that deployment for Client sites are covered daily
- Handles OAs / Temp staffs' weekly deployment and any absences
- Train / Guide on tasks that is required at Client sites
- Liaise with Clients for deployment schedule and any service deliveries enquiries/requirements
- Work with the HR team to ensure that the safety measurement management in office is covered
- Attend to any safety measurement management requirement for Manpower office
- Manage HR duties ranging from On-boarding and Off-boarding, HR counselling, preparing of contracts and documents, etc.
- Provide administrative support such as updating SOP handbooks for Clients' sites to ensure smooth operations daily
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties
- At least a Diploma with 1 year of relevant working experience in administrative, operations or HR functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to manage a team of outsource executive and liaise with clients
- Willing to learn and flexible to constant-changing requests
- Good time management and organization skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247