Player Support Lead
- Work as a game expert to resolve the players complicated issues that escalated by outsourcing Agents
- Monitor the service quality and resolve outbreak or emergency on time, to ensure our CX service quality meet the standard.
- Manage and synchronize information with outsourcing vendors
- Revising and building player facing support templates, FAQs and other materials.
- Collaborate closely with Mandarin-Speaking Customer Service Team in China
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' levels Chinese or equivalent certifications).
- At least 1 Year of experience in the gaming or customer service industries, ideally from within a BPO
- Experience with managing multiple projects and prioritizing according to impact
- Interest or experience in the gaming industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Work base in Singapore
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914