- Work as a game expert to resolve the players' complicated issues that are escalated by non-English speaking outsourcing agents in China & Korea
- Monitor the service quality and resolve outbreak or emergency on time, to ensure customer service quality meet the standard.
- Manage and synchronize information with non-English speaking outsourcing vendors in China & Korea
- Revising and building player facing support templates, FAQs and other materials.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) in Mandarin with non-English speaking Customer Service Team and vendors based in China Headquarter to resolve the players' issues
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) in Korean with non-English speaking Customer Service Team and vendors based in Korea to resolve the players' issues
- At least 1 Year of experience in the gaming or customer service industries, ideally from within a BPO
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' levels Chinese or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-English speaking customer service team and vendors in China to resolve the players' issues
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Korean (TOPIK II Level 5) to communicate with non-English speaking customer service team and vendors based in Korea to resolve the players' issues
- Interest or experience in the gaming industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Work base in Singapore
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247