Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
- Render presales technical support to local sales team, work closely with the account team to drive business growth on assigned accounts and territory.
- Discover and qualify customer business and technical requirements, propose the best fitting security solutions to address customer paint points and project need.
- Collaborate with entire CPL team (Marketing, operations…) to advocate CPL product and solutions in customer space.
- Serve as a technical advisor to customer, guide customers on security best practice and industry compliance, support customer digital transformation success with security solutions.
- Prepare technical proposal and solution architecture document for customer projects and RFPs.
- Conduct technical workshop and training for customers and partners, enable customer know-how and adoption on security solution.
- Gather customer feedbacks and collaborate with product manager on product enhancement.
- Deliver product installations and configuration required for customer testing, support customer POCs.
- Support partner product integration and certification testing.
- Serve as the Cloud Security Architect and the DevOps security Subject Matter Expert in region
- A degree in a computer-related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Systems Analysis, etc.) or a similar discipline. Any additional business-related education would be a plus.
- Experience in IT practising, ideally in IT Security, working as a pre-sales or consultancy in a technical customer-facing role.
- Proven experience in technical solution and architect role, who has partner with sales team on delivering IT security solutions success for large customers and organizations.
- Good knowledge on cryptographic standards like PKCS, JCE and PKI.
- Thorough knowledge of encryption (i.e, symmetric encryption algorithms AES-CBC/CFB/CTR/GCM, DES, 3DES, asymmetric encryption algorithms RSA, ECC, DSA, Hash algorithms, SSL) solutions and technology available with different on premise as well as cloud storage.
- Knowledge on hardware security module is a plus.
- Sound experience and domain knowledge of data protection technologies inclusive of encryption solutions such as database encryption, file/OS and VM encryption, PII tokenization/anonymization, data loss prevention, PKI, etc.
- Good DevOps knowledge on Kubernetes and Helm, familiar with Infrastructure as Code Solutions such as Terraform, Software Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Automation and CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, Github), DevOps Testing and Monitoring Solutions (Selenium, Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Able to prioritize and deliver technical solution support for customer opportunities in timely manner.
- Good presentation skill to advocate solution value and differentiator in front of senior stakeholders and executives.
- Carry business centric mindset and a passion for customer success, work closely with sales team on sharpening solution value proposition and local go to market strategy.
- Excellent Communications skills (Written and Verbal)
- A CISSP or equivalent IT Security Body of Knowledge qualification would be advantageous for this role.
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001