Our client is a leading Printing Solution Company with a strong footprint in the region is looking for experienced and passionate Presales Engineer to join the fantastic team in Singapore.
- Provide pre-sales technical support, assist customers on technical matters
- Propose solutions and technical support to system integrators, developers and end-users.
- Handle projects and coordination among divisions by communicating with local / regional product managers as well as regional presales consultants
- Manage system integrators an engage with end user
- Deliver the presentation and demonstration of the products, and understand customer's requirements and needs through effective communication.
- Involve in product launch includes planning, demo and conducting product training.
- Perform market surveys in order to identify local market trends and needs & to identify alliances with hardware / software partners in order to offer a total solution to customers
- Prepare product demo materials for new and existing corporate and government customers and system integrator on business product range and new product.
- Work closely with Product Managers on co-development of training materials for both internal & external stakeholders
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Studies or Equivalent
- Practical knowledge & exposure of colour management and hand-on experiences in implementing managed print solutions
- At least 3 years of presales working experience in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented
- Knowledge of projector will be advantages
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289