- Ensure production procedures efficiently utilize materials, methods and personnel.
- Ensure production productivity, output and quality.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Optimize current assembly processes to meet all customer and internal requirements.
- Execute test procedures for quality assurance of finished product.
- Able to examine the assembly and test processes and make suggestions that will improve product output.
- Able to analyze production systems, components, parts, equipment and raw materials and make suggestions to enhance the overall product quality.
- Work with Engineering team to resolve product issues.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Preferable to have experience in clean room environment (10k).
- Manufacturing and Test Engineering background is preferred.
- Working knowledge of assembly process related equipment, tools and material.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855