Integration Product Manager (eCommerce)
- Direct and lead the development of Retail Online products by collaborating with engineering, business, cross functional teams and external partners (when relevant) to develop and deliver a timely and smooth launch of the product into the market.
- Collaborate with design team to ensure they are delivering a the design that meets the requirements and also ensuring engineering teams are designing a detailed technical systems to solve business problems, documenting thorough and detailed requirements and is accountable for overall business technical systems design.
- Collaborate with partners in building business cases, authoring business requirements, designing and crafting customer experience and handling the end to end implementation process.
- Collaborate with global teams and local business units to ensure smooth execution of testing and business go-live of the product.
- Communicate project status, resolve issues, conduct post implementation reviews and regular planning meetings to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaborate with business teams and align on metrics and reporting frequency that will be tracked and reported post launch of the product.
- More than 5-7 years of product management experience in a B2C or software industry working on complex web products in eCommerce organisations
- Understand eCommerce ecosystems and in-depth knowledge of eCommerce technologies including payment gateway integration, fulfilment and delivery technologies as well as design and customer journey
- Advanced technical knowledge on the use of cross platforms integration, web and mobile technologies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand complex challenges and translating them into workable options and solutions
- Effective communications skills with ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations to all stakeholders including the leadership team
- Proven track record and ability to influence and lead people across different functions and organisational levels, geographies/timezones
- Highly agile and quick to adapt to changes in a rapidly changing environment
- Exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914