- Own product roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals.
- Manage prioritization of features through a data driven approach.
- Ensure well-crafted product features are developed at a timely pace.
- Write product feature requirements and acceptance criteria as well as manage the backlog of product features for each sprint.
- Lead the creative process of product innovation through industry and customer research.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to gather, assess and define needs and requirements for new product features based on product strategy.
- Scout in the market and monitor trends for competing products.
- Conduct user acceptance tests for the released features and overall product to ensure consistency of quality on the technical output. Design and track product usage metrics.
- Minimum 3 years of Product management experience on a SaaS product is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SaaS products/HR software, or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Strong communication and relationship building skills across functions
- Strong data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Meticulous and organised in execution
- Strong understanding in UX/product design is preferred
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096