- Own the full product lifecycle, from definition to management, its backlog, roadmap and the associated measures of success.
- Identifies user and business needs, technology limitations, and competitive opportunities, to develop product roadmaps aligned with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Owns project proper execution and outcomes, ensuring product quality and delivery, in close collaboration with the tech team and other functions.
- Works closely with designers, technical and business teams to deliver world-class products.
- Follows Agile methodology to carry out sprint cycles.
- Ensure streamlined communication with a distributed network of internal and external stakeholders, across multiple regions and timezones.
- Be a voice for key engineering best practices and process improvements
- Drive focus on producing high quality products and regulatory grade product documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent (knowledge of software development practices required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a product management role in a software or SaaS product development environment
- Good understanding of software projects' development, roll-out and risks
- Good technical aptitude and ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
- Problem solver at heart, a good understanding of Design Thinking and User Experience principles with a data-driven approach to product management.
- Good project management skills
- Good stakeholder management abilities
- Familiar with the use of project software such as JIRA or Confluence
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096