Our client is a privately held technology company with the aim to connect the digital world. They are on the search for a talented and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
- Work closely with the sales and business development team in China to identify and set the overall positioning and go to market strategy for the assigned product portfolio
- Develop a strong understanding of customer behavior in the Chinese market and lifecycle to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Create compelling internal and external customer-facing content in Chinese
- Engage with the sales team in China to understand define market requirements in China and translate these into product requirements
- Work closely with Head of Solutions to educate and train sales & channel teams on products
- Partner with the marketing team in relation to marketing website and content in Chinese
- Monitor the commercialization and track the performance across the various countries, with a focus in China market.
- Conduct regular strategic products reviews
- Regularly communicate both verbally and in writing with Native Mandarin-speaking partners and associates in defining market requirement and product development
- More than 3 years of software product marketing experience with at least a year's experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- Strong in communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Fluent in English
- Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin-speaking associates and partners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289