- Support engineer in final assembly of product.
- Assist engineer to ensure production productivity, output and quality.
- Support in performing equipment setup, equipment adjustments and preventative maintenance to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Help to set up, start up, operate, and shut down manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for testing the quality of each batch of products that are assembled. Keeping a test log, as well as following company quality assurance procedures.
- Assist to analyze assembly processes, identify fundamental issues and assist in appropriate resolution.
- Possess a Higher NITEC / Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in assembly process is preferred.
- Preferable to have experience in clean room environment (10k).
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855