* Responsible for production operation activities to ensure smooth and efficient manufacturing process
* Liaise with cross functional department on effective corrective/preventive actions, including carry out improvement activities such as process optimization, benchmarking, etc through various statistical tools and software.
* Handle audit in accordance to TS/IATF & ISO and OHSAS requirements.
* Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
* Good Analytical & Problem solving skills.
* 2 years with relevant experience is an added advantage.
* Knowledge on TS/IATF 16949, OHSAS18001, ISO14001, SPC, FMEA and TPM will be added advantage.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855