- Responsible for all electroforming production.
- Operating, tracking experiments using equipment to ensure products meet the quality, production, cost, and performance standards
- Assist Chemist in development projects
- Any other additional duties assigned by manager, when necessary
- Manage compliance with ISO, environmental, lab management safety & health regulation and rules at all time including with handling all chemicals and necessary precautions/preventive measures in place to reduce risk.
- Minimum NITEC / Higher NITEC in Chemical/ Science/ Mechanical Engineering or any relevant fields
- Minimum 1-year experience in production environment and work processes
- Able to work in chemical production environment
- Good understanding of safe working practice
- Able to work rotating shifts
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551