- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and execution of project work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet user expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of Customers. Coordinates communication with all stakeholders on project scope, budget, risk and resource requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 5 years of IT work experience.
- Experience with Infra technologies and functions.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Experience in working with many stakeholders from different teams (Infra, NW, Storage etc.)
- Good experience in making project reporting to Management.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personal Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767