- Execute, Planning and fomulation of new projects
- Oversee the the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, Main contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree holder
- Relevant project experience, managing full scale construction stages related to aviation or airport development
- Ability to lead the project and manage P&L
- Experience in New build project related to Airport construction
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw - R1327947
Manpower Staffing - 02C3423
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947