My client is a fast-growing provider of IT and telecommunications design, technical and maintenance services for MNC and SME's and they are looking for a Project Engineer to assist with their daily operations
- Review and develop project activities, proposal and plans
- Establish project specifications, technical design, ensuring product design and performance standard are align with customers' requirements
- Implement and deploying of project, monitoring of project status, updating of project status after summarizing data and recommending of actions needed.
- Handling of day to day operation technical requests
- Keeping track of asset and inventory list
- Ensure rules and regulations are met
- Singaporeans Only
- Comfortable to travel overseas
- CCNP or CCSP Certified or relevant service delivery knowledge.
- Prior experience in IT service or operations support management
- Good communicator and able to work under pressure
- Knowledgeable in network (IP and transmission) and network infrastructure
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.Ho@experis.com.sg / Click Apply or call 65 6232 5241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958