- Act as principal technical liaison to ensure effective project execution.
- Prepare project documentation according to project format, specific country legislation or international codes & standards.
- Understand / review process data sheet & perform engineering calculations.
- Prepare Analyser system drawings, major equipment specifications and generate Master BOM for material take-off and procurement.
- Support fabrication on material control, technical queries and progress review.
- Support testing on technical queries.
- Liaise with suppliers on technical design negotiations, cost controls, schedule control, quality & engineering issues.
- Minimum a Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge about best international engineering practices and guidelines.
- Good project management and stakeholder management skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247