To manage all engineering and procurement activities associated with a major offshore EPC contract as part of an integrated project team.
- Plan and manage the execution of the multi-discipline design projects including preliminary engineering, detailed design and procurement.
- High level of understanding of management of interfaces across multiple EPCs for Offshore Oil and Gas EPC Project (FPSO etc)
- Ensure compliance & implementation of the HSE procedures and Client requirements
- Act as the focal point for the communication with client in all techno-commercial matters. Also ensure that the engineering and procurement has been carried out to industry's best practices, international codes and standards and client specifications.
- Preparation and administration of design budgets, estimates, forecasts and schedules.
- Communicate with the client's Project Management Team and attend meetings with Clients
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes and procedures for engineering and procurement staff to use and abide by.
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and methods used by the engineering and procurement team.
- Prepare and deliver various engineering and procurement related presentations both internally and externally.
- Consult or negotiate with clients on engineering and procurement related matters.
- Develop and build confidence with client
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Review and recommend or approve POs, sub-contracts and cost estimates.
- Manage risks associated with engineering and procurement activities
- Promote Operational Excellence internally & externally.
- Develop, document, implement & deliver Engineering Execution methods in in-line with Company strategy.
- Document & implement systematic approach to Engineering and Procurement for E&P deliveries as well as EPC deliveries
- Responsible to identify gaps in competency and to recommend action to implement to cover the gap
- Responsible to develop commercial awareness of the team
- Ensure understanding & implementation of a Change Management strategy, system & tool.
- Ensure that Engineering work is performed according to procedures and processes, within the timeframe, according to the budget and to the quality level expected
- 15+ years of multi-discipline engineering experience in Oil & Gas Upstream Industry (Offshore), refineries and Petrochemical plants.
- 5+ years of experience in a management role in EPC projects.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes and the entire engineering team on track.
- Has overall life cycle knowledge of FEED/EPC/EPCM projects in oil & gas with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855