- Assist senior project manager in daily operations and client project management.
- Communicate with clients/partners to ensure smooth project execution with creative team.
- Create, update and maintain daily internal and client project schedules.
- Work with creative team to manage workflow, analytics, project tracking, timelines, and budgeting.
- Liaise with key client/partner and procurement team to execute purchase orders.
- Relationship management with key client/partner and multiple agencies/vendors
- Manage the full creative process from start to finish; specifically, project timing and expectations for all deliverables and conduct quality assurance.
- Ensure all deliverables (internal, client and partners) are accurate, on time and routed through the appropriate departments for approvals.
- Help with internal requests such as team purchase orders, equipment procurement, etc.
- Develop and implement processes to increase effectiveness and efficiencies for our clients and team.
- Min 1 - 3 years of experience in a producer, project management or account services role.
- Must have general knowledge of the creative media process with still image and video as primary, multimedia as secondary.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Must have ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Must have experience managing various internal and external stakeholders at once.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc)
- Video game or brand marketing industry experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of design and video software is a plus.
- Experience working with international clients/partners/agencies/teams is a huge plus.
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767