The role of the Project Management Officer is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects across the organisation.
- Drive improvements in the project management office (PMO) through proactively identifying system & process opportunities.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure the end to end delivery of projects and enhancements with a focus on project execution and continuous improvement.
- Require providing analysis and advice for business solutions and systems.
- Responsible for contributing to business cases, preparation and management of project plans, budgets, timeframes, risks and issues
- Work with all UI functions to ensure that the outcomes of the projects are met and managed, and that cost effective and timely solutions are designed and delivered.
- Positively impact project ROI
- Be the point of responsibility for liaison between relevant stakeholders
- Organising and facilitating workshops
- Elicit and manage business requirements and develop functional specifications
- Create and execute project plans, including scope, budgets, and timeframes
- Regular tracking and reporting on project status
- 8+ years business analyst experience and demonstrated 5+ years experience in managing medium to large scale projects
- Experience with a proven project management methodology.
- Experience in software development projects, and a good understanding of the SDLC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, SharePoint experience would be advantageous.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247