- Prepare and review project plan(s) and migration plan(s)
- Prepare and review project specifications, tender evaluation and procurement
- Manage project progress, stakeholders, and risks to ensure project meets the agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule
- Manage team assigned to the project, including task assignment and work allocation.
- Provide regular reporting to management and programme manager on progress of assigned projects; highlighting risks and propose mitigation actions and follow-up
- Manage Application contracts to ensure the project/application vendors meet contractual obligations
- Track the projects' expenditure and ensure meeting the agreed budget utilisation
- Manage and monitor defects, issues and incidents of Authority's IT applications and services to meet the agreed service level agreement
- Develop guidance, process and procedures to continuously improve incidents management, escalation and system monitoring.
- Provide application support in all stages of IT application life cycle.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of procurement from seeking budget, calling tender/request for quotation/small value purchase, evaluation and award; raising purchase requisition/order, goods receiving, invoice tracking and verification/certification. Provide secretarial function for forums/meetings.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in performing the role
- Experience in Finance and HR projects
- Preferably with experience in delivering and operating large-scaled IT projects.
- Able to understand the IT management policy and quality management policy to ensure processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914