- Accountable for the department's project delivery and operation, to ensure client requirements, good quality project handover as well as budget and schedule are met.
- Point of escalation for clients
- Source of guidance and mentoring for fellow colleagues in relation to project delivery and operation while holding service delivery leads accountable for their commitments, resolving any outstanding issues faced in the course of projects
- Developing service delivery unit members in both soft and hard skills. Take a continuously approach in improving the quality, process and morale of the service delivery unit.
- Develop and manage stakeholders' relations, both internal and external, to enable the projects' success
- Works closely with Technical Manager in nurturing and overseeing the O&S teams.
- Works as part of the group to improve the overall productivity, welfare and innovation for the department.
- Support solution's department in providing inputs and advise on operational details.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in delivering and supporting IT systems.
- Implemented at least 2 full cycle (initiation to commissioning) of on-premise system.
- In-charge of at least 2 maintenance projects for at least 12 months each (can be concurrent)
- At least 1 project delivered via scrum
- Implementation and/or maintenance of a Government of Singapore ICT project
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites. Comfortable in using and administrating DevTools (JIRA, Bitbucket, etc)
- Good knowledge of technical aspect (eg. Web Application / Mobile App / .Net Apps)
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536