- Leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department
- Achieving all aspects of operational strategy, safety, quality and performance.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Audio-Visual industry.
- Added advantage for PMP/Prince2 certified professionals.
- Candidate should have experience in managing projects and understanding project flow. Strong business planning would be best suited for this role to manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Candidate should have experience working with corporate clients, including MNCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organising and implementing skills leading to successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Possess high integrity.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Passion for excellence.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096