A leading cloud-based AV/VC solution company has recently set up their footprint in Asia and on the search for highly motivated Project Manager to manage and support their business in the region.
This exciting role is based in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing all the projects across APAC region with the ultimate goals to deliver the projects on time and within the budget as well as to promote client's brand.
Reporting to Global Head of Projects, Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all internal projects are equipped with all relevant project documents with clarity on objectives and deliverables throughout the project life cycle
- Project planning is in place to cover risk and issue procedures, project accounting systems and controls
- Make sure Quality Assurance Systems are in place and measured on the agreed time line
- Manage the end to end project to ensure the project structures are put in place to control decisions, appropriate commissioning and testing of new processes and system, sign off procedure and training are in place
- Coordinate and manage all project members to focus on their roles and delivery of the projects
- Minimizes risk and exposure on all projects by documenting all risks and managing the mitigating actions
- Weekly communications and updates to relevant stakeholders to ensure the progress are align with the plan, identify the issue, risk involved and actions to resolve as well as any changes in the scope, time or quality and impact assessment undertaken
- Ensures all projects are monitored for costs v budget
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project management
- Hand on experience with strong AV/VC background
- Good understanding of VOIP and SIP
- Ability to work independently and yet a good team player
- Excellent Leadership and Delegation skills
- Ability to facilitate project meetings.
- Strong communication skills, both written and face to face and the ability to generate strong and lasting customer relationships
- Excellent planner and can reprioritize at short notice
- Understands Quality Assurance
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problem resolution
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289