One of Singapore's leading public-listed companies with an extensive portfolio of development. With its good track records and strong foothold in their industry and technology, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten MNC.
- Career progression
- Good benefit
- Career stability
- Spearhead project team and responsbile for P&L within construction arm
- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Manage phases of projects from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree / Master holder
- Strong Project management experience within Construction / Property industry in Singapore
- Managed full cycle of Building & development project(s) in Singapore
(Candidate without Singapore experience will not be shortlisted)
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion.
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947