- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects in Penang
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Diploma / Degree / Master holder
- Main Con Project management experience within Construction industry in Malaysia
- Familiar with building of Commercial or Industrial properties projects in Malaysia
Candidate without Malaysia project experience will not be shortlistedIf you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947