* Develop and manage transformation project
* Operations support, metrics, process management, and complex issue management across the multiple migrations
* Ongoing interaction and communication with the migration execution teams and client account teams
* Supporting each of the migrations in addition to regular executive communication on overall program status.
* Deploy, manage, and communicate with regards to the project under your management.
* Responsible for the identification of project measurements in order to measure, track and report on the progress of migrations against established targets as well as the overall effectiveness of the migration project
* Experience in managing migration project involving End-User environment, Server and Storage Infrastructure and Network Infrastructure.
* Possess necessary Project Management certification eg. PMP or CITP
* Min 5 years Project management experience managing complex transformation programs
* Deep I/T migration subject matter expertise
* 5 years' experience functionally managing project teams across diverse cultures in pursuit of common objectives
* Strong analytic skills and business judgment with ability to independently assess and resolve complex program/project issues
* Possess broad knowledge of IT Migration Transformation
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564